Mortgages, what's it all about?
With special guest Marcus Eligan, President and Co-founder of Mortgage Experts, we dive into the process of obtaining a mortgage, available loan products, credit qualification , down payment assistance and much more!
Adding value to your home while Saving
Adding value to your home while Saving
21st Century Investment$
Michelle and Mary Spence
We know that there are many home improvements that can add value to your home, such as updated bathrooms and kitchens. What about the improvements that aren’t really visible, well at least they aren’t as shiny as new granite countertops.
Let’s talk about some of the top value adding improvements that might go unnoticed, but are just as important.
- New Windows and Doors - energy efficient doors and windows add value to your home. Not only are some aesthetically pleasing, they can also decrease your heating and cooling bills, which can be attractive to a potential buyer. Even if you aren’t in the market to sell right now, you could take advantage of lower monthly bills yourself.
- New Roof - a new roof protects the whole home. While it isn’t something you often look at, your roof can really affect your home. Not only the energy efficiency, but the safety. Leaky roofs let in moisture, which left unattended can turn into mold. Roofs typically last for at least 10-15 years when done right. This can add value to your home in the long run.
- Low-flow - installing low flow toilets, faucets and shower heads can decrease your water bills. You might not always think about it, but water efficiency adds up, which can add to your bottom line.
- Lighten it up - use energy efficient light bulbs. Trade out any old bulbs for longer lasting, energy efficient light bulbs. They can brighten up a room and drive down your electric bills.
- De-clutter - spring isn't the only season to do a deep clean. We always hear "Spring Cleaning" but you can de-clutter your home during any season. Make space in your home by clearing out things you haven't touched in the last 6 months. Whether you donate old coats to a shelter, or just re-organizing the living room furniture for a better room flow. You can add value by subtracting the clutter.
With some of these simple upgrades and changes, you can give yourself some savings now and a boost in price if you decide to sell later.
21st Century Investments
Thank You For Supporting 21st-Century Investment Hosted by Michelle & Mary Spence.
Bio - With over 20 years of collective experience, this mother-daughter duo is geared up to provide a broader audience, effective Real Estate advice. They've presented many times, in many different settings, together and separately, the real estate process as it relates to first time home buyers. They are poised speakers, willing to share their extensive history in real estate and finance. From buyers, to sellers, to renters, to landlords, to investors, to mentoring new agents, these ladies will be able to you provide you with sound guidance. Excited about this new platform, the team is ready to share, inform, and aide you. They currently co-hosting 21st Century Investments an internet show on AMSNEWS.TV.
21st Century Investments Michelle Spence & Mary Spence
Professionals: Have a Question About Our Products? Resource Center; Home Builders Resource Center; Rental Resource Center; Interested in advertising with us?
21st Century Investments | video
21st Century Investments is all about helping people to understand what real estate and investing is all about. Whether you are buying a house or commercial property, we have the tools to assist you with getting the deal done.
Buying VS Renting
We will be discussing buying versus selling and which option may be better for you. We will be covering topics
including where are your emotions and how are you basing your decision. Looking at your budget, down payment,
and what you need to think about throughout the process.
How Do I Get Started?
Looking at the home-buying process and how potential buyers will get started. Thinking about where you want to
live, the type of home you want to live in, your timeline, getting a lender and realtor, and so much more.